Friday, December 4, 2009

Four People I'm Thankful For

So looking back through my life I've realized how God has blessed me with wonderful friends!  I think now is a very appropriate time to take the time to highlight these girls that are my best friends who I could not live without!!  Fayetteville, Dallas, Kansas City, New York City, Destin, Cozumel and the list goes on.....we have had some wonderful times making wonderful memories!

Graduation...we are now U of A alum

Stacey's birthday at Powerhouse
Spring Break Cruise 2009
Going out with the girls
Summer 2008 trip to NYC
Summer 2008 trip to NYC
My first Subway ride in NYC
Fall 2008
Fun night with the girls
Bid Day Senior Year 2008
Stacey's 21st Bday
My 21st Bday
Cheerin' on the Hogs
Girls trip to Dallas
Lauren's 21st Bday
Lauren and I got to meet Paula Deen 
Destin Summer 2007
November 2009 Stacey is engaged

 
Philippians 1:3 "I thank my God every time I remember you!"


No comments:

Post a Comment